FINDING HEALTHY WITH THE ENERGY OF OUR FOOD
How You Digest Food Plays a Big Role in Your Body and Mental Health
Keeping ourselves on the tightrope of dieting does not help us reach our goals. For a period of time, we may find success with our weight loss but since we haven't addressed the underlying, emotional aspects of eating, our success is short lived and we end up right back where we started.
Understanding that our gut is our first brain puts our approach in a different light. We must teach our body to metabolize food and provide a healthy environment for it to do so.
Heathy Eating and Gut Coaching
Debbie Hedges, an ACE (American Council on Exercise) Nutrition Specialist will set up a personal program to help you navigate the pitfalls of eating and/or weight gain that have kept you from being your authentic self.
Her out of the box approach will help you to understand that sometimes we are trying to "digest" the emotions around a food rather than the food itself.
Looking for a better quality of life?
If you are ready to take this journey please contact Debbie by phone to set up an appointment.
ARBONNE- A KICKSTART TO NUTRITION
Total Body 3D Works with Arbonne Products for those who need to add some healthy to their eating. Made from pea protein, ARBONNE can help those who need a little boost to help them get started on a healthier track. Below is Connie's story with an ARBONNE challenge.
If you are interested in trying the products just click here for more info or contact Debbie 724-875-8463. ARBONNE
Arbonne – It’s Worth a Try
I knew something had to change. I was totally stressed at work, I couldn’t sleep at night, I hated the way I looked, and my answer to all problems – FOOD, was not helping. I decided I was going to make a change in 2018, so I attended a workshop at Total Body 3D in December 2017 to learn about Arbonne’s nutrition line. It was then I decided Arbonne was worth a try and I would commit to their program for 30 days, what did I have to lose?
Ironically, those 30 days have turned into 19 weeks and I have gained so much from my decision. Here are the reasons I continue to use Arbonne Essentials:
- I feel so much better! I had no idea how awful I really felt, but now I do. The fast food, potato chips, and soda that were part of my ordinary diet didn’t make me feel good. By giving my body the nutrients it needs, it responds accordingly and I feel so much better. Yes, on occasion, I do allow myself to have my old favorites but afterward I scratch my head and think “why did I want that?”. Those foods make me feel awful. After a weeklong vacation, I couldn’t wait to start drinking protein shakes again. I prefer to feel better and now I know my body needs nutrients to feel it’s best.
- I sleep! Menopause, kids, work, and life in general would have me up several times a night. I was miserable throughout the day. Now I sleep the entire night, a great deep sleep. My entire day is better. When temptations arise, I ask myself, do I want it or do I want to sleep tonight? Most time, I choose to have a great night of sleep.
- I have a simple healthy solution for lunch! Lunch time was stress time for me. At work, I can be on a series of conference calls that run back to back and I don’t have time for lunch. There were so many days I would find it was 3:30 pm and I hadn’t eaten since 8:00 am. It was very difficult to make good choices when I was starving and making a healthy salad can be time consuming. It’s a no brainer now, I’m having a protein shake during my conference calls and it takes less than 5 minutes to make.
- I am not hungry! I know it sounds unreal – trust me I was skeptical that’s why I only committed to 30 days. After week one, the hunger faded. I do have some hungry days but that’s to be expected.
- I make better choices on the road! When travelling for work, I now pack a blender so I can make protein shakes. It’s so easy to find fresh fruit in a hotel so I can easily create a shake or two for the day. Which means, I will sleep better, feel better, and be less stressed throughout a long work week.
Did I lose anything? Yes, I lost some weight, I no longer count calories, and I don’t have to worry 3 times a day what I’m going to eat. More important than those losses are the things I have learned and gained. Arbonne – it’s worth a try.